Go Back   Genesis Coupe Canada > Alberta > Member's Rides

Old 06-14-2011, 01:07 AM
2010 2.0T Base , Nordschleife Grey

Default PRT Experience

Alright as some of you may know i have ordered an intercooler from PRT but now have taken on the name The Mod Garage Inc. i ordered it a year ago and have finally picked it up the other day.
All i can say is the wait was worth it this thing is unreal the boost gauge is showing steady 14 psi, not peak then feather's down to 10 psi like the stock set up. Throttle response is unreal the power is showing. I own an auto 2.0T and before i would punch the gas the tires might spin i had the car sideways tonight and the car didn't even hesitate. Juan has gone over the top with this one he has seen many things done to the genesis and researched what would be suite my set up. I originally ordered the greddy rz bov he showed me why i should go to a synapse and had the BOV in his shop within 3 days. On top of all of this he installed my intercooler on a Sunday i don't know many shops willing to do that.
I will be going back for my exhaust and Intake i have planned in the near future. If anyone is looking at buying an intercooler for there car this is the one for this car, yes you may pay more for this set up but its worth every penny. Juan went way over the top and i recommend this intercooler for anyone wanting more power out of there car.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:59 PM
2011 2.0T Sonata Limited AT, silver sonata

Nice. They are in Red deer right? Do you have a phone number? I want to talk to them about an exhaust for my sonata.
TIA
Jasen
Old 06-16-2011, 04:32 PM
2010 2.0T Premium AT, Mirabeau Blue

Yes if you could pass along some contact info that would be awesome.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:42 PM
2010 3.8 ,

Talking

Mod Garage (juan) last I heard is officially opening after the long weekend here next week (July4or5th)

All I have is his personal cell but I will post some contact info once I get it.

3.8 turbo is sooooo close to being done. Intercooler went on this weekend and everything is talking nicely just waitng to be unleashed. We are just awaiting Dyno availability and done.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:33 AM
2010 3.8 Premium , Nordschleife Grey
Resident Geezer

Hey aron, nice to see you guys finnaly signed up! Been trying to rope you guys down for about a year now...and now I dont have Genny anymore you show up hahaha.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:58 AM
2011 2.0T Sonata Limited AT, silver sonata

any updates with the phone numbers?
Old 10-28-2011, 12:44 AM
2010 3.8 ,

Date keeps being pushed back.
I will update numbers/location when he officially opens the doors to the Mod Garage.

I tried staying active on a few boards but it became to time consuming or I would pop by here more often as well.

Almost wrapped up on our project. Will share what I can here once done as this was Jaun's (PRT - Mod Garage) Idea.

We did put down 390 Rwhp on the "heartbreaker" in Calgary at only 6.5lbs boost with a much better tune. If you're a Dynojet fan that's around 425Rwhp. Almost there.

Cheers