Go Back   Genesis Coupe Canada > Provinces > Manitoba

Old 10-15-2009, 10:04 PM
2010 2.0T Base , Mirabeau Blue

Default How was your dealer?

hey manitobans lets start this threat we'll know how your dealers relationship with before and after sales...
Old 10-15-2009, 10:13 PM
2010 2.0T Base , Mirabeau Blue

for me I got mine at focus hyundai on kildonan area
-i applied for a credit on a wednesday closing time... then i got the approval the next day and they even waited for me till 7pm because they close at 6.. for the signing of papers.
-then i picked it up on friday. and have my remote starter installed a week after.. and give me a free loaner car.. it was an accent tho. lol

the guys there were so awesome and have it filled with gas when i picked it up.

then the first night of my GC i saw a scratch on my instrument panel lens.. and showed it to them.. no questions asked they have the lens ordered and will replace it this saturday.

Im so happy for choosing that dealership. nice people no pressure or any other styles.

oh i also asked the change oil the parts guy said its gonna be around 38 bux plus tax.. man it so good of a deal.

as long as they treat me this good i'll have my GC serviced there!

share your GC buying experience.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:12 AM
2010 3.8 Base MT, Nordschleife Grey

got mine at winnipeg hyundai.

took longer then i wanted but alot of it was my fault. they were great to deal with and didnt try to sell me more then i wanted. although i did originally look at an elantra touring. but i guess after a few minutes talking with me they could see there was no way i could be bullshitted.

i have been going into the the dealer for a few things and i am being greeted by name. soon i'll have no more reason to go back tho.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:46 AM
2010 3.8 Premium , Nordschleife Grey
Resident Geezer

Southtown Hyundai in Edmonton Ab. Salesman was great, but the G/M was a dick. Couldnt even weasle a friggn hat or F.All outa them.

The service there is awsome, however Ive had a longstanding relationship with teh service manager, he used to be over at the GM dealer wher I had all my trucks serviced.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:47 PM
2010 2.0T GT , Mirabeau Blue

got my car from Murray Hyundai.
had some real issues getting the car. not thier fault, any dealer would have had the same problem. I ordered a 2.0T GT, but there were none produced in Mirabeau blue yet at the time (may 9, 2009). Waited 5 months, but get fed up and had them get me a 3.8 Base instead.
I can't complain. The dealership knows me by name (almost all of them) and they gave me quite a deal. So much of a deal, that i'm not willing to tell anyone the price i paid. suffice to say the dealership didn't make any money off of me. They were more interested in getting a 25 year old into their flagship car to foster more sales from that, then they were in making money off of my car. I'm pretty sure my wait had a lot to do with that.