Go Back   Genesis Coupe Canada > Classifieds > Vendors and Retailers

Old 12-03-2013, 10:56 PM
2010 2.0T GT MT, Bathurst Black

Default BlackMarket Auto Launches New Site

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know the new BlackMarket Auto Website is up and live. I am currently building the online shopping currently for the Genesis Platform. I will be focusing on Hyundai and Scion for the most part at this time.

Pricing shown is US MSRP - Let me know what you want and I will get you the best pricing possible. Email me a quote and I will do my best to meet or beat it.

If anyone has any questions or inquiries on parts please do not hesitate to contact me directly at sales@blackmarketauto.com

http://www.blackmarketauto.com/

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK ALSO!
https://www.facebook.com/BlackmarketAuto
Old 03-12-2014, 11:27 PM
2013 3.8 GT MT, White Pearl

Just a suggestion but you should probably make your site with a little more functionality. IE, link, pictures, all that fun stuff so people can click, order, pay, receive. No one wants to send 20 emails or make a bunch of phone calls to ask if you have items or not. With you being so close, I'll be a good customer
Old 03-12-2014, 11:36 PM

Well I don't know where my post went as I just wrote it and it's not here lol... what it said in a nut shell is you should add options to order on your site, It has absolutely no functionality. If someone has to go to someone else's site to see specs and pics, they're most likely just going to order from that site. Especially if they need to wait a day or two just to find out if you have what they're looking for. We need someone in the West for us
Old 03-12-2014, 11:36 PM

lol, and now my original post shows up.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:25 PM
2010 2.0T Premium AT, Mirabeau Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamber View Post
Well I don't know where my post went as I just wrote it and it's not here lol... what it said in a nut shell is you should add options to order on your site, It has absolutely no functionality. If someone has to go to someone else's site to see specs and pics, they're most likely just going to order from that site. Especially if they need to wait a day or two just to find out if you have what they're looking for. We need someone in the West for us
Completely agree'd here, would make it much easier for people to know what you have so that they can order from you instead of having to wait when they could go to another site that has detailed info on the part, shows current stock and etc.

"THE REASON GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG IS TO GIVE V8'S A CHANCE"