Go Back   Genesis Coupe Canada > General > Product & Vendor Reviews

Old 07-02-2011, 03:38 PM
2010 2.0T Premium AT, Mirabeau Blue

Default E-Zed Motor Sports

Hey, just wondering if anyone else has dealt with E-Z MotorSports on Calgary Trail at about 71 Ave in Edmonton. I got my windshield replaced there and my window tint, it looks like they did an excellent job for a fair price. The service was great too, he came all the way out to Fort Sask to pick up my car and came and got me two days later with it ready as promised. Just wanna pump up his business unless anyone has a reason to do otherwise... He was at last Sunday's small car show at Mark n' Shawna's church. The announcer kept calling his business "E Zed Motor Sports" too funny...

http://www.e-zmotorsports.ca
Old 07-03-2011, 08:40 PM
2010 2.0T GT , Karussell White

THey are doing better than before.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:34 PM
2010 2.0T GT , Bathurst Black

Please don't go there. They are the laughing stock of the Edmonton car tuning scene. Just look at their yellow civic. Plus they are a bit shady. I've heard of guys cars being fucked up by them and other horror stories. Search for them on 780tuners.com. EZ is a joke. Stay away.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenRR View Post
Please don't go there. They are the laughing stock of the Edmonton car tuning scene. Just look at their yellow civic. Plus they are a bit shady. I've heard of guys cars being fucked up by them and other horror stories. Search for them on 780tuners.com. EZ is a joke. Stay away.
You don't wanna see Mark's car then! My windshield and tint are great at a good price with great service. Some things can change....
Old 07-07-2011, 08:59 PM

I will never go there that will not change. And I will advise others not to go there. There are reasons why they are hated in the edmonton tuning community. Like I said look them up at 780tuners.com. Best tint is garage works. I went there for my prelude and it was great.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:28 PM
2010 3.8 Premium AT, Bathurst Black

So , Ryan if I got enough people to say garage works sucked isn't that the same thing. I have never listened to anyone about heresay third party info in my life and I never will. Why is it people hate on others but no-one can provide a first person reason. It is all moot. Till I get screwed I WILL NOW AND FOREVER BE MY OWN MAN. If enough people called you an asshole does that make you an asshole or would you prefer for people to get to know you and form their own opinion. Sorry for any insult but reading between the lines you are calling me and anyone who deals their stupid, and I do not take well to things like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2011, 10:22 PM

I'm not calling you stupid at all. I'm just advising not to go there.
http://www.bbb.org/edmonton/business...nton-ab-134109
http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?t=2479
I have been hearing the same thing for seven years by many people that their services are horrible. If you want to shop there go ahead I won't stop you. I'm trying to help out a friend. I just don't want to see you get screwed.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:53 PM

The BBB thread keeps giving me a "504 gateway timeout", won't load.

The 780 tuners thread has 88 comments, beginning December 11, 2002, and ending 16 days later on the 27th. Yep eight and a half years ago....

Ryan I'm just saying things change. I had a great experience and so did Mark. I will deal with them again if the need / opportunity should arise. I appreciate and respect your input, and I will be prudent, but so far so good so I'll proceed with my eyes open.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:30 AM
2010 3.8 Premium , Nordschleife Grey
Resident Geezer

And again ryan, remember the source, fkn 780 has about 3 guys that I would even listren to, never mind use them as a source for reliable info. I havent delt with EZ and am not endorsing them, but hey, if you had a bad experience with them, you have every right to warn others.

Miss you buddy, when you out this way again?
Old 07-09-2011, 08:46 PM
2010 3.8 Premium MT, Acqua Minerale Blue

Bad news travels faster than good news. I guarantee you that for every bad story you hear about a place, there are ten good stories that nobody bothers telling because it's not as interesting and doesn't make as good conversation as the bad story.